M2U|Logistics software solution has been developed to expedite the tracking of all your company stock warehouse movements. Reception of supplier orders, client orders picking, client returns and returns to suppliers, transfers across warehouses or inventory counts, can all be made right from the warehouse on a quick and easy way. This software solution was developed like an add-on to the existing ERP, extending its scope to the warehouse, while all stock management continues to be managed by the ERP.
The flexible architecture of the solution allows a quick configuration of diferente types of documents and tasks as well as all the definitions associated, namely if it should be based on a document coming from the ERP or a document created manually.
Types of documents:
- Supplier order receptions
- Transfers across warehouses
- Client order picking
- Picking list
- Customer return, with or without RMA control
- Returns to suppliers
- Inventory counting, with or without a preset list of product items to be counted
- Supply of raw materials to production, based on a manufacturing order
- Warehouse reception of production from manufacturing
- Other types of documents